Friday, June 7, 2013

Fighters Say the Damndest Things









“I don’t want to lick any butt.” – GSP

“I'm the oldest I’ve ever been, right now” – Tim Sylvia

 “Somebody's telling me that about my wife; I'm sorry sir I'm going to have to break your leg.” – Bas Rutten

“I am impervious to all pain!” – Pat Smith during UFC 1, prior to tapping out to Shamrock

“I didn't use steroids” – Sean Sherk

“90 percent of the game is half mental” – Tim Sylvia

"I don't initiate violence, I retaliate" - Chuck Norris

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat
people up." - Muhammad Ali 

 "Yesterday I was lying, today I am telling the truth." -Bob Arum


And a whole slew of Mike Tyson quotes:

My power is discombobulatingly devastating."

"When I was in prison, I was wrapped up in all those deep books. That Tolstoy nonesense - people shouldn't read that stuff"

"My biggest weakness is my sensitivity. I am too sensitive a person."


"He called me a 'rapist' and a 'recluse'. I´m not a recluse."



 

No comments: